- Contrary to popular misconceptions, certain colleges do not “favour” one exam over the other. All colleges (including the Ivy Leagues!) treat SAT and ACT scores equally.
- While the SAT and ACT share many similarities, they are not the same test. As a result, a significant percentage of students perform much better one exam than the other.
- Many, if not most, students begin the expensive test prep process without really knowing whether they have more potential for one test than the other.
- Short of spending 8-10 hours taking two full-length practice tests, students currently have no way of assessing whether they are better suited for the SAT or ACT.
- Admission tests have existed since formal education began, yet training techniques for them have evolved very little Until now!.
Assess: Test Precision provides students with an overview of the formats and types of questions found on both the SAT and ACT. Students also answer questions about their academic strengths, weaknesses, and personality traits.
Evaluate: Next, students take a “mini ACT/SAT” test containing questions found on both exams. The results of this one-hour diagnostic test combined with the student’s personality profile provide a snapshot of the student’s current level of preparedness for both exams.
Recommend: SAT or ACT? Based on the student’s existing skills and knowledge, our data-driven diagnostic makes a recommendation about the test the student is most likely to ace. (Students can still chose to train for both exams if they choose).
Personalize a study plan: Test Precision uses the student’s evaluation results to identify target areas for improvement and design a customized plan aimed at helping the student meet his or her goals. The online, step-by-step plan is easy to understand and follow. Best of all, it adapts based on the student’s progress and learning speed.
Practice and study: Students are provided access to a bottomless repository of unique questions, hints, solutions, concept videos and more. Through our adaptive learning system, students increase their ability to answer harder questions over time.
Call for reinforcements: To help students refine their skills even further, Test Precision can also recommend a list of the most qualified and highest rated tutors in the area.
Take the Test! Students can take as many practice tests as they desire to feel 100% ready for the real test.